Thursday, December 1, 2011

INSPIRATION: Kuro Lolita.

[x]

Now, I know I mentioned this in my review of Bodyline's Rocking Horse shoes, but I am a huge fan of the style of fashion known as 'Lolita'. This style of fashion has numerous substyles and one of my favourite is known as 'Kuro Lolita'. While this substyle follows the 'rules' of the fashion, it features coordinates that are solely one colour - black (the opposite being Shiro Lolita which is all white).

While I'm sure some of you may feel that black on black is boring, I believe when well done it can look very nice (as I guess, can anything). This post features some of my favourite Kuro coordinates. While I do not have the wardrobe to dress in such a manner (oh how I wish I did!), black is a staple colour in my wardrobe and I can always use new inspiration in how to wear it

[x]

[x]


[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

No comments:

Post a Comment