Monday, October 31, 2011

INSPIRATION: Sheer Fabric.

I have a new love - sheer fabric. I have never pictured myself as being a person who wears sheer fabric despite having thrifted a sheer floral blouse a few months ago. My boyfriend at the time told me it wast he ugliest thing that he had ever seen which put me off wearing it (while that may sound harsh of him, he's just very honest about things like that and didn't mean it in a hurtful way etc). Recently I wore the blouse out with my current boyfriend to have a few drinks and he complimented my outfit which made me realise I really did like sheer materials.

It's also getting quite warm here (I live in Australia) so sheer materials are going to be lovely for the summer heat. Since I enjoy collecting images of trends I like for inspiration, I thought I'd share some with you!






1 comment: